Jumat, 16 Juni 2017

Midlife Crisis at 22

22 to 23

I can't write anything at this moment.

*ngetik* *berhenti, mikir* *hapus*

1. I'll be thankful if I can make another lap to round the sun. Mock what the doctors said in the past. But, I think I still don't have the courage to check myself. I feel pain in my chest a little bit more often than before. I can't tell if it was the heart or the brain (mind) that suffering, lol. I always think I will die young. It became way more real after my cousin passed away last year. But, people die eventually, soo... I shouldn't overthink about it right (?)

2. Work. Sometimes I lookback and think why I even wants to be an auditor.

3. I made it to UI, now what? Kalo nginget2 paper2 yg gw bikin sejauh ini, gw berasa sampah. Tulisan gw masih tulisan remaja. Gak percaya gw dulu pengen jadi jurnalis, anchor, penulis (well, maybe thats why, gw bahkan malas ngerevisi buku Manager, hh)

4. Lonely. I always lonely anyway. Libur kuliah ini sejatinya adalah siksaan. The first week, "Yeay, I can do anything, I can't watch anything without feeling guilty.". The second week, "Habis ini ngapain ya? Apalagi ya yang bisa ditonton?" The third week, *sleep, more sleep, deep sleep* People start to think I died for awhile. I had nothing to do, nothing to think about (for short term period), nothing to plan about. No nothing.

5. Love life. I literally doomed. Whenever I watch movies, drama or read comic or novel, you always find there's one chara that sooo lonely, they got nothing to do, they got no hobby, and I always think that was ridiculous. How could a person doesn't have anything to do? They just work or study, they had no hobbies to do, thats weird. But now, I know why. There is a point in your life when even doing your hobbies make you bored. Then you got nothing to do. So you just work. Without complaining. Its not ridiculous at all. Including asking for having a boyfriend at your birthday. Its not ridiculous at all. Thats what you need the most. Someone to think about.

Its so weird that I am not craving for attending a concert, mollaaaaaa.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar