Hey, it's Anies. Anies Pertiwi. That's right. Don't adjust your...whatever device you're reading this on. It's me, live and in stereo.
Blog is not any other social media. People rarely visit and read my posts. Perfect.
I think I am suffering from some weird decease. Social decease.
I think I need help. But, I am not really sure what kind of help I really need. Confused? Me too.
I think I am just lonely. Sooo damn lonely.
I might delete this post, right before anyone read it.
Weird. I know. Good night :)
Blog is not any other social media. People rarely visit and read my posts. Perfect.
I think I am suffering from some weird decease. Social decease.
I think I need help. But, I am not really sure what kind of help I really need. Confused? Me too.
I think I am just lonely. Sooo damn lonely.
I might delete this post, right before anyone read it.
Weird. I know. Good night :)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar