Kamis, 22 Juni 2017

Lingering dream

Someone shoot me with water on my back. Push me to walk into the forest. Following a man with a gun in hand. I'll died. This is my end. I silently crying. Walk as slowly as possible. Wishing for a hero. "Please, save me."



I stand across the park, observing the bench which a kid-maybe 9-11 y.o will came wearing pajamas and long coat sit at the bench. Doing nothing just sit. And a person came talking with the kid for a while. Then go. Later... I see the kid suffering, the kid did look feel pain all over their body. Alone.
I march to go somewhere. There's a lot of people walk behind me. Following me. I can't tell whether we go 'because' of something or we go 'for' something.
I carrying a glass of chocolate milk around. Turn out, its not a glass of milk but a glass of dirty water. I want to tell someone whats happening with the milk. No voice came out.

We're on traditional market. But they talk in different language. We try to get food. We're walk, walk and walk and finally dicided to eat. I don't like anything they offer. As long as I looking at the menu, the person who accompany me are gone. I want to go. So I pay for what I've ate. The food seller grab my hand. He won't let me go.
 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar