Hello! :)
Well, I am...
I don’t know how to start this post, actually.
A lot of things happens this week...
I started my internship, know how auditor work, then I get
calm and not that envy anymore.
I just start to feel that we’re in the same level*no need to
envy anyone* and then, bang! I figure out something.
The guy, the cool guy in firm
, he has a blog. A real blog. I mean... doesn’t mean my blog wasn’t real, of course it’s real, but I talk about the content of his blog. This blog is full of crap. I even curse here.
, he has a blog. A real blog. I mean... doesn’t mean my blog wasn’t real, of course it’s real, but I talk about the content of his blog. This blog is full of crap. I even curse here.
And his blog is... awe! T.T
He talk about... many things, and in a good words. Even when
he mad, he don’t curse on his blog. God! The reason I curse here is because I
can’t curse people in front of them and can’t do it in other social media
(Facebook or Twitter). He’s so polite. He can’t be B. He seems to be so
organize so I think he must be A.
He post in Indonesia, English and another language
(French/Italian?) to greet people in his blog. He has 3 blogs. From those blog,
I know that he’d involve some design project. He likes art, all of art, even
the art of war by Tsun Zu*Do I write it right? He’d design so many things;
hoodie, key chain, logo, God! He was a head of a magazine in his collage, woah!
He’s like a treasure.
A perfect idol in my field. A perfect idol around me.
An auditor. A writer. An art lovers.
I’ll start to write in a good words from now. And write
something valuable.
And... maybe I’ll read Audit books, so I can be that Korean that
build a house just like he said.
See ya^^
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar