Hi there!
Today I involve in an event, its been a looong time :D
Last time I involve in an event, it was when I am in Middle School kekeke :D
Today event is 'Pelatihan Software Akuntansi Manager dari Australia'. This event is held by KAP KUNCARA in Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa.
Hm... I am...
Basically, for me, its like one step closer to know everyone that work for this firm. It doesn't really matter how the event goes...
It goes well. There's no point. There's nothing interesting...
Today I involve in an event, its been a looong time :D
Last time I involve in an event, it was when I am in Middle School kekeke :D
Today event is 'Pelatihan Software Akuntansi Manager dari Australia'. This event is held by KAP KUNCARA in Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa.
Hm... I am...
Basically, for me, its like one step closer to know everyone that work for this firm. It doesn't really matter how the event goes...
It goes well. There's no point. There's nothing interesting...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar