Minggu, 22 Maret 2015

Review ANTV-Indonesia Keren Live in Prambanan


I’ve heard about this. My aunt has a souvenir shop at Prambanan Temple and my Mama help her sometimes. My neighbour work in the temple too. So, even if I don’t have any TV, I’ll know it.
I am not interested to this show at all. I don’t think I’ll go to see it even its actually only 10 minutes to get there.

But, somebody turn on the TV. And the show is airing. The show is about ‘Bandung Bondowoso’ who build the temple according to Prambanan temple history. It’s so traditional. It’s so Indonesian.
I expect it to be traditional. I expect it to be Indonesian.

And what I got is...

1. I don’t know how to define this. In high school, I got a home work, I got to complete a ‘to be continue story’ by my own imagination. The story is set in-well, I don’t remember the excact year- it was when Indonesia only have TVRI as a TV chanel and there’s no ‘Breaking News’ in TVRI News. I complete the story by adding a ‘Breaking News’ act. My teacher said it was irrational
, because the set of story has no kind of ‘Breaking News’ thing.
And that what I got.  The cast of the theatrical drama drink ‘Teh Botol Sosro’. How could they drink this kind of beverage? It’s irrational. If they had to drink a glass of tea, they should make it in traditional way. They speak to each other in slang language, too.
2. Bollywood
I can’t say K-Pop is better than Bollywood. Bollywood is good, I just not really into them. But, come on... Its Indonesian event right? Why they keep use that Bollywood actor and actress? We have a lot of Indonesian that can play the character very well, too. We have a lot of song that so Indonesian and  we can cover it to a modern version.

Well, I can guess the reason though.

1.  ‘Teh Botol Sosro’ is the main sponsor of the event. They keep play their ads on commercial breaks. 
2. They want to make it modern. Which is too modern until I can’t get the traditional-historical value of the drama.
3. They invest their money in this Bollywood thing. They have to make it worth.

Okay, we’ve talk about negative side of the show, doesn’t mean I can’t find the positive side.

1.The set. Its gorgeous. I just like it. And no need further explanation.
2. Fashion. Their costume is so.... Awe! Its beautiful. Its so traditional but also modern. Its so Indonesia.

My expectation about the show is... its gonna be like Ramayana but they use Indonesian actor and actress as the cast. The set is already good. The costume too. I expect they can make the drama and the music like their costume. Traditional but cool. It not just attract people like me but also foreign people. Its gonna bring a huge impact...

I wish they can make it next year :)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar