you would not believe what i dream of last night, but here we go
*drum roll*
I went to SPACE.
YES
so, I think, i went to a moon of a blue planet that has rings. the planet has a really bright but dark shade of blue (i don't know if that even make sense). and i think the moon of this planet is a lot closer to the blue planet compare to our moon and earth, because i can see the blue planet up close. well, now that i think about it, the blue planet might be bigger than earth. hmm, that is what i initially think. but, there is a possibility that i just land on a big asteroid (or something else) that is part of the rings. still, one thing for sure, I WENT TO SPACE.
i can't believe my brain made up that scenery. its sooooo BEAUTIFUL.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar