i just watch a clip of AgnezMo interview at BUILD Series on Twitter.
which I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
so i watch, well listen to the whole interview.
and STILL NOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE.
she just pointing out how she felt different as she grow up. which I UNDERSTAND because i always don't know how to answer new people BASIC SIMPLE question:
"Yeaaa.....Cause I actually don't have Indonesian blood whatsoever. Cause I’m actually German, Japanese, Chinese, I was just born in Indonesia. I’m also Christian, which is in Indonesia the majority there Moslem..."and people gone MAD. That part INSULT a lot of PEOPLE.
which I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
and STILL NOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE.
she just pointing out how she felt different as she grow up. which I UNDERSTAND because i always don't know how to answer new people BASIC SIMPLE question:
"Where are you from?"i said "Jogja" for the past few years, just because its SHORT and SIMPLE. although what i really think is
"tough question, actually, i was born and spent my childhood mostly in Semarang but I moved a lot. i was born in Semarang and lived there up to kindergarten. then get into first grade at Prambanan but moved to Madura at second grade. then moved back to Semarang at third grade until i graduated elementary school. then my parent sent me to a boarding school in Madura for middle school but we moved to Prambanan when i'm entering high school. then, get into college in Jogja. sooo, i would just say, i'm from Jogja okay? cause i spent most of my 24 hours in Jogja than Prambanan for the past 3 years. and FYI, my mom born in Lamongan but spent most of her childhood in Madura then merantau to Semarang whereas my dad was born and spent most of his childhood in Prambanan then merantau to Semarang. thats how they met. so i speak at least 3 different language during my childhood, bahasa Indonesia, bahasa Jawa and bahasa Madura. and for bahasa Jawa i accidently mixed Jawa Semarangan, Jawa Timuran, Jawa-Klaten and Jawa-Jogja without even realizing it when i talk. i drawn into English at middle school, i even moved to an English dorm at nine grade, naturally start thinking in English probably since high school, then start reacting simple English in college (the "yes, no, probably, sure, solved") and speak more in English since graduate until now as you read. oh TMI, i'm into Korean stuff since high school so i understand some Korean phrase. in conclusion, i moved a lot, but i would say "gw dari jawa" since thats how Jakartans says for people outside Jakarta but still inside Pulau Jawa which not correct for me since Jakarta is part of Jawa in that logic. but, even when i said "gw dari jawa" i speak like anak Jaksel (thats how some of my Jawa's friendsnow, the point of throwing all these thought is: I THINK, AgnezMo just elaborate her honest and confusing thought about who she is, instead of the short simple version she always keep telling people before.mockingdescribing me). another TMI, i can't speak kromo inggil Jawa or polite version of Madura cause i keep moving and i always speak in bahasa Indonesia to elders to bridge my lack of kromo inggil skill. and now, to summarize this 'history of Anies', ANIES HAS NO IDEA WHO SHE IS. SHE DON'T KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWER FOR YOUR SIMPLE where are you from QUESTION. CAUSE WHEN SHE SAID SHE'S FROM ******** and you asked something about this ******** SHE MIGHT HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT IT, CAUSE SHE BARELY LIVED THERE. DEEP INSIDE SHE FEEL LIKE SHE DID NOT BELONG IN ANYWHERE SHE EVER LIVED. AND MAYBE THAT'S WHY SHE WILL KEEP MOVING."
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar