Sabtu, 09 Desember 2017

Lingering dream 0.6

Its a school. I do not know what kind of school. A normal or the wizard one. But I remember the building. It such an old building you used to see around Europe. A palace type, casle type, Oxford type maybe, I don't know thats whats comes to mind. Just like Hogwarts, to simplify.

The gate to this school is so huge. And its so classic. A wide room with huge doors. A bunch of kids get in, they play along in the gate. I don't remember what exactly these kids did at the gate. But, something goes wrong after they get in.

The story is about a girl. There is big event tonight at school, a prom, maybe, I am not sure. She did not wish to come. But she still in the library. She plan to go before the event start but she is not finisish with whatever she was working at. She was trying to reach a book but, the ladder start to trembling, then she fell.

I can feel the pain, all in the girls body. She desperately say "Help me". But no one help.

Until a bunch of people came. Help her to stand. Not asking why she is almost unconsious on the floor but to humiloate her. Bullying her. She dragged to the prom. These kids force her to do whatever they want her to do. She's too weak to say no. She ended up doing whatever they one. Until they are bored.

Once they bored, she knew thats the right time to go without notice. She sneaking out.

She met another girl. This girl doesn't humiliate her but she is too afraid to help her either. So, she only say, "I need to go now, sstt." The she's heading the gate.

She met another girl on they to the gate, "Where are you going?"
"I should go now."
"Where?"
"I need to see a doctor, I had to go to the hospital. I fell in the library. I need to check if I am okay." say the girl calmly. Its quite sometime since she fell but she manage to do all of this alone.
"Okay, but you can't go barefoot right? I saw a pair of shoes around here, maybe they are yours." Right then she just realized she's been going around barefoot. They search for the shoes for awhile but she can't bear the pain anymore, she had to go now.

"I had to go now thank you for helping me finding my shoes." Surprisingly, the girl escort her to gate, the scared girl and another girl coming along make a barricade, in case those bunch of kids who humiliate her and did not let her go.

They finally reach the gate. She almost cried. Noone ever being kind to her. She said thank you and opening the door to the gate.

The gate area is usually wide and empty. But there is a pinkish radiant light in the middle and an employee. Of course she is curious but she did not have time for it so she walk straight to the gate. It wont open. It didn't even budge a bit. Its locked. By the employee.

"I need to go." She said to the man standing weak. He has a lot acne and looks kinda sick.
"You shouldn't be here miss."
"I need to go. Please open the door."
"I can't. This could leak." I don't know what it is. A strong magic fail or a nuclear radiation leak. But then, the guard outside the gate comes in. They look terrible. They look like a zombie. Their faces are melt. And then a skeletonstart falling to the ground. Like a shower. Thousand, million skeleton from higher level of the building are falling. They are all people who melt and turn into skeleton instantly. She does not know whats happening.

She feel an invisible explotion, it feels like her body burst and there is one skeleton fall directly to her, she's gone.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar