Been a long time.
Have you ever realize that every events in your life is happening for a reason and its actually give you the best outcomes?
I just realized.
Not so long ago there will be this event, but since things keep happening, this event was always canceled. It always canceled to the point that I don't give a fxxk anymore.
Then it will happen. Finally, we're going to do this event. Deep down I kinda know why it always canceled before and think, maybe we don't have to do it this month. There's a lot of months ahead anyway.
And plan to say a sentence to cancel it.
I didn't say it. Idk why. And the event happening. I kinda feel bad. Feels like I don't deserve the event. Think that I am so selfish.
And then, an additional information comes in after the event.
I feel bad about it. Actually I overthink about it. I mean, how do people survive after 'that'? I should treat this person better. I should treat this person really nice. I overthink about it for days, until today.
Think that, it would be better if I don't know the additional information. I wouldn't overthink about it.
Then I realized.
If the event did not happening I would not know that additional information. And I might say the sentence I was going to say. It would turn worst than just overthinking for days. The other party might feel sad or anything. And it just gonna be a hot mess.
Things happen for a reason.
Things happen for the best outcomes.
Have you ever realize that every events in your life is happening for a reason and its actually give you the best outcomes?
I just realized.
Not so long ago there will be this event, but since things keep happening, this event was always canceled. It always canceled to the point that I don't give a fxxk anymore.
Then it will happen. Finally, we're going to do this event. Deep down I kinda know why it always canceled before and think, maybe we don't have to do it this month. There's a lot of months ahead anyway.
And plan to say a sentence to cancel it.
I didn't say it. Idk why. And the event happening. I kinda feel bad. Feels like I don't deserve the event. Think that I am so selfish.
And then, an additional information comes in after the event.
I feel bad about it. Actually I overthink about it. I mean, how do people survive after 'that'? I should treat this person better. I should treat this person really nice. I overthink about it for days, until today.
Think that, it would be better if I don't know the additional information. I wouldn't overthink about it.
Then I realized.
If the event did not happening I would not know that additional information. And I might say the sentence I was going to say. It would turn worst than just overthinking for days. The other party might feel sad or anything. And it just gonna be a hot mess.
Things happen for a reason.
Things happen for the best outcomes.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar