Minggu, 24 Juli 2016

Be a Lady. Let it Go // Let it Go. Like a Lady





That is what TOP said during BIGBANG MADE TOUR FINAL in SEOUL. I've watch BIGBANG since in grade XI. And I grow up, mature up with their songs. Now I am turning 22. I am become a lady physically. A young lady. I don't think become a lady will be easy. I still have this teenage mindset. A rebellious mind. Hahah. So yeah~ Let's give it a try. I don't think a mature guy will fall for me too if I act like a kid. God, I never admit I need someone before. Now I feel so desperate about being lonely.

And, its been a long time since I read Line Webtoon UnTouchable. I read it again since yesterday. And I read this.


That is what Jiho said to Sia about Baryu that just confessed his true feeling towards Sia.

I've write about something like this too. After watching Koala Kumal. I just hadn't post it yet.

And... Its really the time to let it go. Cause whatever it was. It doesn't exist anymore. "Kita sudah tumbuh menjadi orang yang berbeda." - Dika (Koala Kumal).

Today Vitri asked me about him too. I said nothing. I said its just... its used to be him.

And by the way....

Its already nine. And he hadn't say anything. So... the irrational overthinking that have been happen for 5 years should be ended. I should let it go.

I should let it go. Like a lady.



Have a nice day!^^

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar