Pissed Off Sarcasm
Evidently, being pissed off with someone can motivate you creatively!
My level of being pissed off just went from 4 straight to a 10 with that shit , people hella fake.
I hate being pissed off and having to act as if I'm not.
I was finally getting over being pissed off this morning & here we go again!!!
Talk to the hand... If you have any questions --> consult my middle finger
I am a simple person.. I like to mind my own business...but mess with what is mine..then you are my business--and you wont like it.
Don't test my patience...if i lose my patience you will become patient ...
I started off in a great mood today. Then, people started coming along and pissing me off.
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness, my ability to look over things
as ignorance - but make no mistake, when i've had enough, i'm done!
When i'm mad enough to cry - that's bad...when i'm so mad that crying isn't an option - watch out!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar