This is a big day, I guess :D I figure out something or I found something :D
Lots of thing happens. Begin with completely not a good morning, because of myself. Confused, worried, sorry. Sorrow. Blue. COMPLETELY a GLOOMY day just like the weather.
Hari ini ada pelatihan swadaya. DANA PENSIUN. Males banget sumpah. tapi BUTUH >.<
Yasudah. Jalani.
I could deal with the guy that ignoring me for asking him whether he have been read Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. But then, he come to me talk about it. He even call me to invite us downstaire, the next house attending a birthday party. I like the cake :D
But....
The big big big story hadn't even began.
In the middle of pelatihan *bahasa gue ya Allah* tiba-tiba pikiran ini terlintas.
And I was like, "Chajatda!" *you had to pronounce it like Nina did in We Broke Up to make it sound dramatic*
There's this guy.
This guy characters might be my type. He had a big dream, eventough I have no idea how far and detail he had been plan it. Who knows? He might have a dozen plans ahead. Cause I did underestimate him at first meeting. I never notice him. Cause he always present as a guy that 'just playing around'. Well, I have sense he hide his plan. I wondering whether we were similiar at this point about hiding future plans. I rarely talk to anyone about my plan for future.
And. Whats make me sooo excited is... he physically my type. You know~ tall, biceps and all~ :D Its not just me that gonna like him, my Mom will do, I guess :D And maybe my Dad. And both of my brothers. Jefn will have a friend to exercise and eat and eat and eat haha :D Farel might like to play around him, since he's really nice to kids.
Oh. And one more thing. He's a manner man. I mean, he gave a sit for me. It was... This kind of guy can't found in handy. The othe manner man I had found is Mas Aji, and he is married, have 2 cute kids.
He's somewhat like a treasure now. You know~ Since I finally found him...
So now, I am like... "God... is this your answer?"
But he's not just good and all. He's younger than me T.T I keep telling myself I want to date a guy not a boy. But he did look older tough, really. Noone gonna notice that he's younger than me couple months. He looks like 22 or so. I did mention him as a guy tough. And I haven't sense a childish behavior so far~
I rarely think I want to try with younger boy but him... With all this consideration. Ah...
I think I am gonna stare at him all day long and bring some snack for him :D
This place wasn't that bad now, lol. Since I have a real crush :D
It's a happy ending day^^
Thanks GOD^^
Have a good night, sleep tight and have an amazing Monday tomorrow!^^
Lots of thing happens. Begin with completely not a good morning, because of myself. Confused, worried, sorry. Sorrow. Blue. COMPLETELY a GLOOMY day just like the weather.
Hari ini ada pelatihan swadaya. DANA PENSIUN. Males banget sumpah. tapi BUTUH >.<
Yasudah. Jalani.
I could deal with the guy that ignoring me for asking him whether he have been read Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. But then, he come to me talk about it. He even call me to invite us downstaire, the next house attending a birthday party. I like the cake :D
But....
The big big big story hadn't even began.
In the middle of pelatihan *bahasa gue ya Allah* tiba-tiba pikiran ini terlintas.
And I was like, "Chajatda!" *you had to pronounce it like Nina did in We Broke Up to make it sound dramatic*
There's this guy.
This guy characters might be my type. He had a big dream, eventough I have no idea how far and detail he had been plan it. Who knows? He might have a dozen plans ahead. Cause I did underestimate him at first meeting. I never notice him. Cause he always present as a guy that 'just playing around'. Well, I have sense he hide his plan. I wondering whether we were similiar at this point about hiding future plans. I rarely talk to anyone about my plan for future.
And. Whats make me sooo excited is... he physically my type. You know~ tall, biceps and all~ :D Its not just me that gonna like him, my Mom will do, I guess :D And maybe my Dad. And both of my brothers. Jefn will have a friend to exercise and eat and eat and eat haha :D Farel might like to play around him, since he's really nice to kids.
Oh. And one more thing. He's a manner man. I mean, he gave a sit for me. It was... This kind of guy can't found in handy. The othe manner man I had found is Mas Aji, and he is married, have 2 cute kids.
He's somewhat like a treasure now. You know~ Since I finally found him...
So now, I am like... "God... is this your answer?"
But he's not just good and all. He's younger than me T.T I keep telling myself I want to date a guy not a boy. But he did look older tough, really. Noone gonna notice that he's younger than me couple months. He looks like 22 or so. I did mention him as a guy tough. And I haven't sense a childish behavior so far~
I rarely think I want to try with younger boy but him... With all this consideration. Ah...
I think I am gonna stare at him all day long and bring some snack for him :D
This place wasn't that bad now, lol. Since I have a real crush :D
It's a happy ending day^^
Thanks GOD^^
Have a good night, sleep tight and have an amazing Monday tomorrow!^^
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar