Jumat, 14 Agustus 2015

He's No Longer Here

Ok, first thing first. Sorry for the delay. I did plan to write my one day trip to Jakarta and a review for BIGBANG MADE Tour but right after I am home, I got a text message about my Tugas Akhir deadline. So... I had to finish my Tugas Akhir first.

Tapi... ada kabar yang sangat disayangkan and I think I had to post it.

He's no longer here T.T He's my favorite. The reason I can control my bad mood just by see him wkwk :D Cowok semacam ini belum tentu muncul lagi >.<

Kalo gue penyanyi ato selebritis, dia bagaikan G Dragon.

I bet he's blood type is A. He can organize people, lead them. Stick to the rules, the standards. Neat person. I guess he's a softie, sweet and cuties too. Just like GD.

He's a senior in my professional career. He's smart. No doubt. Look at his GPAs. He likes to write and cook which is sooo "Oh my GOD". He likes classical music, it was just cool like really cool.

Wish him a good luck for the new job.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar