I think it's not fair if I just want a comeback from someone well, some group (like BIGBANG, it's been a long long time) but I do nothing about my blog ;D So, yes, I just do my comeback :D I change the template (I got to stay all night to edit this). I actually want a simple and responsive template, so I search about it even I actually have been do that and can't find what I search. Then... LIGHT BULB! Why not just use the simple template from blogger than edit it? That's a good idea. What kind of theme then? Music? Book? Think about book, I just read The Alchemist and remember the main (even it's seems he is not the main) character: Nick Fleming. Think about Nick Fleming I think about what Michael Scott's (the author) experience when he is in France. Yes. FRANCE.
What's come to mind when someone say France? Eiffel. That's what happen to people, not me :D I'll think about Pont des Arts. Then the restaurant near Pont des Arts, a restaurant where Nick Fleming and Paranelle Fleming (his wife) lived. Then Eiffel Tower. And Louvre Museum. So, let's get back to the topic about template... Even I want Pont des Arts as the background image, it's quite hard to find a good image and it wouldn't come as my expectation so, yeah, let's just search with 'Paris' keyword. Walla! You get a lot of pic. A lot of alternative keywords too.
I use this pic because finally there's a pic that I can upload. The previous is too big, even the previous has a better view. I just use this because it's already 3 a.m when I finally can upload it. And now, rigt at this moment, I hear Subuh Adzan (4 a.m). Sooo... I just gonna end this quickly and post this. There's a lot I wanna share but not now :D Bye! XOXOXO :* :D ^^
What's come to mind when someone say France? Eiffel. That's what happen to people, not me :D I'll think about Pont des Arts. Then the restaurant near Pont des Arts, a restaurant where Nick Fleming and Paranelle Fleming (his wife) lived. Then Eiffel Tower. And Louvre Museum. So, let's get back to the topic about template... Even I want Pont des Arts as the background image, it's quite hard to find a good image and it wouldn't come as my expectation so, yeah, let's just search with 'Paris' keyword. Walla! You get a lot of pic. A lot of alternative keywords too.
I use this pic because finally there's a pic that I can upload. The previous is too big, even the previous has a better view. I just use this because it's already 3 a.m when I finally can upload it. And now, rigt at this moment, I hear Subuh Adzan (4 a.m). Sooo... I just gonna end this quickly and post this. There's a lot I wanna share but not now :D Bye! XOXOXO :* :D ^^
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar