Mr. XX said
“Last month in 2012”. Sure he is right. Then I go back to December 2011. Think,
what had happened that New Years night. Ok, I am so stupid in love. Sorry for give
amiss your handy cam. Sorry to say “Kidding me? You know what the meaning it?”.
Sorry for that night. Sorry for never say “Hi” to you when we met. Sorry for
just passed by when we walk in the same corridor. Sorry for redirect when we
got eyes shaking. I don’t know why I keeps think about you now. This is
exhausting
you know. Why you do that to me. Why you say that word? ‘sarange’ is a dangerous word. You say you don’t know what the meaning it. But, why you can say ‘mian’ naturally to me-like we always use Korean to talk? ‘sarange’ and ‘mian’ are a simple Korean words, right? Why you only understand the word ‘mian’? What’s wrong with you? I know you not stupid. Think, “Sorry and damn I miss you, Astral Boy”.
you know. Why you do that to me. Why you say that word? ‘sarange’ is a dangerous word. You say you don’t know what the meaning it. But, why you can say ‘mian’ naturally to me-like we always use Korean to talk? ‘sarange’ and ‘mian’ are a simple Korean words, right? Why you only understand the word ‘mian’? What’s wrong with you? I know you not stupid. Think, “Sorry and damn I miss you, Astral Boy”.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar