Sabtu, 13 Oktober 2012

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY NO MORE







13.10.12 

It's the worst day ever. Well, I don't wanna say that. Couse if I say that, I will look pity. I am exacly will not do that. It's just a part of my 'THE WORST DAY EVER'. First, guess what ? I can't go to BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR Concert. Well, I am not really want that. But, I had been think that it's okay if I can't go cause the day keeps 24 hour, right ? I am not really care about that again. But, there
is another thing. This thing is about someone who I called Mr. XX. Yesterday, I got Economic Assigment. I am not sure I can't solve it alone. So, I think it's will be nice if I am joint SDP. Before that, my friend ask me to teach her about the last Economic Course. I teach her as I can. Then they ask me 'Will I joint SDP ?' and I say 'Yes'. They say wanna joint too but because it's begin one more hour,they say it will be better if we start it first by try to solve the excercise. I am will not go with them if Mr. XX not there. I have fun with the discussion. Even though there is a lot of people. But, for real, just Me and Mr. XX that got a disscussion. I am really enjoy it even if he makes me look stupid.
And SUDDENLY . . .
Mr. T come and joint us. After get some talks he say "Today is Ms. A birthday."
And Mr. XX say "Really ?" with blossom smile.
Mr. T say "Yeah, Ms. A from Cherrybell. Hahaha . . ."
"DAMN !"
"Why ? You wanna say 'Happy Birth Day' to her ?"
"Of course !" Gosh ! Guess what I feel at that time. Like a blossom flower  that suddenly stepped by an elephant. AGONY. Alone within knowing by others. And the best thing, I had a cough now. Who say wide of Earth is 510.072.000 km² ?????
Sick I am sick, I think I am sick *sing alone BIGBANG MONSTER T.T







Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar